Building Permits

Building Permits / UCC Code Enforcement

You will need to receive a Zoning Permit before any building permit is issued.

A zoning permit and a building permit is required if you intend to construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move, demolish or change the occupancy of a residential or commercial building, or erect, install, enlarge, alter, repair, remove, convert or replace any electrical, gas, mechanical, plumbing system or swimming pool regulated by the Uniform Construction Code.

Depending on the scope of your project, if you do not use municpal sewer services, you may also need a Sewage Permit before a building permit will be issues.

All building permits for Watts Township are administered by:

Building Inspection Underwriters, Inc. (Contracted with Perry COG)
23 East McClure St.Suite 8
New Bloomfield, PA 17068
Telephone: (717) 582-4483
Facsimile: (717) 582-4431